Grow Your Vision
Life Changes Counseling and Consulting is a private practice group in Clovis, NM. Our mission is to help people live happy, successful lives, and we believe that client accessibility, integrity, and quality care are what is most important. We believe that in order for our clinical team to be accessible to clients, we must fully support our clinicians by allowing them to do what they are trained to do.
Life Changes Counseling and Consulting is looking to hire a day time therapist to provide counseling services during the day time hours of 8-4 with a caseload of at least 24 clients per week. As a Therapist at Life Changes Counseling and Consulting, you will play a vital role in providing counseling and therapy services to clients with diverse backgrounds and needs. This position offers an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the mental health of our community. You will work closely with clients to address their emotional, psychological, and behavioral challenges while upholding the highest ethical standards.
- Clinical Services: Perform comprehensive and ongoing assessments of clients’ (individuals, families, couples, and/or groups) mental health history to develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to each client’s needs and goals.
- Client Documentation: Maintain accurate, confidential, and timely client records, including progress notes, treatment plans, and other related documentation.
- Crisis Intervention: Support clients with urgent or emergent situations while maintaining balanced work hours. On-call hours are not required.
- Client Advocacy: Advocate for the rights and well-being of clients, and help them access necessary resources and services.
- Time Management: Effectively manage caseload and appointments to ensure timely and consistent delivery of services.
- Clinic Development: Help establish a positive agency culture that values collaboration, ethical practices, and client-centered care.
- Ethical Standards: Adhere to the ethical guidelines and principles established by Life Changes and state licensing boards.
- Self-Care: Prioritize self-care and maintain personal well-being to prevent burnout and provide exceptional care to clients.
- A Masters Degree from an accredited institution and valid NM licensure (LCSW, LISW, LPCC, LMFT)